Warehouse Hours During this 2012 Holiday Season…
November 22, Thanksgiving Day – CLOSED
November 23 – OPEN with limited hours/limited Staff **
December 24, Christmas Eve – CLOSED
December 25, Christmas Day – CLOSED
December 31, New Years Eve – OPEN with limited hours/limited Staff **
January 1, New Years Day – CLOSED
**Fedex Ground and Express Service will pickup from our warehouse on these days.
Please checkout the shipping companies calendar to help determine possible shipment delays.
UPS Holiday Calendar – (pdf)
FedEx Holiday Calendar – (pdf)
Hold Order is displayed as a shipping option when you proceed to checkout. Why would I select this option?
Answer: YES, but you must send us the prepared shipping label. We cannot use your account to prepare the label at our location.
What we need:
- Process your order online and select “hold order” as your shipping method – You will receive order # and email confirmation upon order submission. Please use your order # when corresponding with us.
- Inform us that you plan to send a prepared shipping label and let us know how to best contact you with box weight.
- We accept UPS and FedEx labels – Label must include barcode and barcodes must be readable for scanning.
- Send label by way of email or fax. (Agent who provides shipping weights will inform you as to best email or fax to send label)
- Your order will ship with our regular pick-up and you can track as usual.