Parchtone Paper and Envelopes are being re-organized on our floor. We are moving out all of the standard 65lb Cover and 60lb Text so we can concentrate on stocking our high quality weights. We will focus on 4 colors: Aged, Gunmetal, Natural and White with our weights of text paper being 80lb Text (120gsm) and our card stock paper stocked in 80lb Cover. Additionally, our envelope stock is transitioning to 80lb Text as to allow for a higher quality offering in these 4 parchment shades. We will keep #10, A1 & A6 as a 60lb envelope yet moving A2 & A7 to be 80lb Text, along with introducing A9 envelopes. We hope you enjoy these new offerings of weights which will provide a broader assortment of parchment papers on our site when mixing manufacturer options.
Answer: YES. Our active coupon codes are posted at Tjoos — I’m sure you may find codes listed elsewhere and that is great, but the location we post new codes is at Tjoos.
Additionally, we may post temporary codes on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/paperpapers
Hold Order is displayed as a shipping option when you proceed to checkout. Why would I select this option?
- When local Customers choose to pick up their order from our warehouse. See more about Local Order Pickup
- When Customers choose to use their own shipping label – See more about How do I use my own shipping account.
Answer: YES, but you must send us the prepared shipping label. We cannot use your account to prepare the label at our location.
What we need:
- Process your order online and select “hold order” as your shipping method – You will receive order # and email confirmation upon order submission. Please use your order # when corresponding with us.
- Inform us that you plan to send a prepared shipping label and let us know how to best contact you with box weight.
- We accept UPS and FedEx labels – Label must include barcode and barcodes must be readable for scanning.
- Send label by way of email or fax. (Agent who provides shipping weights will inform you as to best email or fax to send label)
- Your order will ship with our regular pick-up and you can track as usual.
Answer: YES, but you must first submit your order online and the warehouse will call when it is pulled and ready for pick up. Here is the basic process..
Check stock – check with the warehouse to confirm the stock is on our floor, some items require a transfer. (Phone 219-764-1000)
- Place your order online. Select “hold order” as your shipping option.
- Record any special instructions in the ‘notes’ section if needed
- Warehouse will contact you once the order is ready for pick-up
- Warehouse is located: 6000 Carlson Ave., Portage, Indiana USA
Answer: You must select payment type before moving to the next window. Scroll to the bottom of the cart, select payment type (see picture), then click “checkout”.
If paying with Amazon (or) Google Checkout, this selection will not be necessary.
Answer: Click “Add item to cart” and record your zip/postal code & Country, then shipping rates are generated. This will update each time items are added or removed from the cart.
Answer: Online is quickest.
Although, we can take your order over the phone if this is your best option.
What to expect… Once your online order is submitted you receive an instant order number and confirmation email. (please use valid email so you can confirm your order information is accurate). Minor delays… Orders paid using “Amazon payments” are briefly delayed. Your order number/confirmation email arrives once Amazon releases the order.
If you have concerns, stock questions or any other requests, please contact us through live chat, email or phone. By providing your order # to our representatives, they can offer help quickly.