Answer: YES. Our active coupon codes are posted at Tjoos — I’m sure you may find codes listed elsewhere and that is great, but the location we post new codes is at Tjoos.
Additionally, we may post temporary codes on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/paperpapers
Hold Order is displayed as a shipping option when you proceed to checkout. Why would I select this option?
Answer: YES, but you must send us the prepared shipping label. We cannot use your account to prepare the label at our location.
What we need:
- Process your order online and select “hold order” as your shipping method – You will receive order # and email confirmation upon order submission. Please use your order # when corresponding with us.
- Inform us that you plan to send a prepared shipping label and let us know how to best contact you with box weight.
- We accept UPS and FedEx labels – Label must include barcode and barcodes must be readable for scanning.
- Send label by way of email or fax. (Agent who provides shipping weights will inform you as to best email or fax to send label)
- Your order will ship with our regular pick-up and you can track as usual.
Answer: YES, but you must first submit your order online and the warehouse will call when it is pulled and ready for pick up. Here is the basic process..
Check stock – check with the warehouse to confirm the stock is on our floor, some items require a transfer. (Phone 219-764-1000)
- Place your order online. Select “hold order” as your shipping option.
- Record any special instructions in the ‘notes’ section if needed
- Warehouse will contact you once the order is ready for pick-up
- Warehouse is located: 6000 Carlson Ave., Portage, Indiana USA
Answer: You must select payment type before moving to the next window. Scroll to the bottom of the cart, select payment type (see picture), then click “checkout”.
If paying with Amazon (or) Google Checkout, this selection will not be necessary.
Answer: Click “Add item to cart” and record your zip/postal code & Country, then shipping rates are generated. This will update each time items are added or removed from the cart.
Answer: Online is quickest.
Although, we can take your order over the phone if this is your best option.
What to expect… Once your online order is submitted you receive an instant order number and confirmation email. (please use valid email so you can confirm your order information is accurate). Minor delays… Orders paid using “Amazon payments” are briefly delayed. Your order number/confirmation email arrives once Amazon releases the order.
If you have concerns, stock questions or any other requests, please contact us through live chat, email or phone. By providing your order # to our representatives, they can offer help quickly.
Answer: 3-1/2-x-5 (inches) is the smallest legal mailing size for an envelope in the US.
The smallest “mailable” size offered on our site is 4-bar / A-1 Envelopes. If you are browsing through our mini envelopes, please note they are not intended for mailing.